Subject: Invitation: VSE Workshop on EU Funding Opportunities – 6 June 2025
From: "Larisa Spahic | VSE" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Aleksandra Ivankovic | VSE" <[email-masked]>, "Maria Georgiou | VSE" <[email-masked]>, "Antonio De Martin | VSE" <[email-masked]>, "Montana Cantagalli | VSE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2025 11:56:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Members,
We are pleased to invite you to participate in an online workshop hosted by 
VSE focusing on two important EU funding opportunities:
The e-Justice Call for Proposals (JUSTICE Programme) is released biennially 
and supports initiatives addressing all victims of crime. This year, we are 
focusing on Priority 2: Victims’ Rights and Procedural Rights. You can find 
the details of the call for proposals here 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/just/wp-call/2023-2024/call-fiche_just-2025-jacc-ejustice_en.pdf> 
.
The CERV-CHAR-LITI call (Call for Proposals to promote civil society 
organisations’ awareness of, capacity building and implementation of the EU 
Charter of Fundamental Rights) is released annually and it covers a range of 
topics, including the Charter of Fundamental rights, strategic litigation, 
the promotion of rights and civic space, and combating hate speech and hate 
crimes. You can find the details of the call for proposals 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/cerv/wp-call/2025/call-fiche_cerv-2025-char-liti_en.pdf> 
here. In this specific workshop, we will be focusing on the first four 
priorities.
The purpose of this workshop is to create a collaborative space where we 
can:

*

	Explore initial ideas and potential thematic directions;
*

	Identify needs and challenges to be addressed through this call;
*

	Discuss opportunities for collaboration.

This session is open to all members interested in these two funding 
opportunities.
Please find the information for the workshop below:
🗓️ Date: Friday, 06 June 2025
⏰Time: 10:00 – 12:00 CET
To register, please fill out this form 
<https://forms.office.com/e/V9W0xvzZBR> 
<https://forms.office.com/e/V9W0xvzZBR>  by 27 May 2025. A follow-up email 
with the meeting link will be sent after registration.
To ensure a more productive discussion, we encourage all participants to 
familiarise themselves with both calls for proposals ahead of the workshop.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
We look forward to your participation.
Kind regards,

Larisa Spahić

Junior Partnership and Networking Officer

Victim Support Europe

Rue Froissart 123-133
1040 Brussels, Belgium

T: 0032 (0) 23 46 04 55

www.victim-support.eu <http://www.victim-support.eu/>

X <https://x.com/VictimSupportEU>  | Facebook 
<http://facebook.com/victimsupporteurope/?fref=ts>  | Youtube 
<http://youtube.com/channel/UC_9O7UnEwxPwnHPf4ywnx0Q>

Be sure not to miss one of Europe's largest events in the
field of victims' rights - VSE <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/>  Annual 
Conference 2025! <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/>

Click <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/registration>  here to register today!

 <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/>